Donnerstag, 4. September 2008

beads and more

Today it's a rainy and dark day. I just want to sit inside and watch TV. Summer in Germany is almost always shit. =( But you can't change it.
Yesterday I bought some charms and beads on ebay. The supplies come from Tokyo and I'm very exited. I want to start doing plastic jewelry, too. There are so cute beads and charms I can't wait start crafting with plastic supplies.


Another important thing is that I need the photoshop software. It bothers me that the software is awfully expensive. I desperately need a new banner, business cards and more graphics. I need good-looking business cards which looks more professional. I don't know what to do? hhmmm.

Well I added some new stuff to my shops. Cokkie earrings and a necklace and a new purse and mobile phone purse on dawanda. Because we sell our sewing stuff only on dawanda in €.
Check it out =)