Montag, 1. September 2008

back from Austria

Yesterday evening I came back from a week-end trip to Austria. It have been wonderful. I started at Friday afternoon with my friends. One of my friend's parents have a appartement there so we could stay for free. On saturday morning we went to a toboggan run. I was very scarred but it was totally funny.

Afterwards we went to a cable-railway. Unfortunately I suffer extremely from vertigo. But I still live =). Then we were on the top of the mountain we walked a long time and I got a extremely sunburn. I used sun creme but i think it wasn't enought because of the sunbeams at the mountains.
Then we went to our appartement and sleeped a bit before going dancing.

On sunday morning we cleaned up the appartement and then we went to a lake for swimming before driving home.

All in all it was a great week-end and we had a lot of fun.
I also finished my vacation job. I was a little bit sad cause the people were very nice and I think the most I will never see again. But now I habe one week free-time before school starts. I have so learn a lot =( and want to do some new jewelry. So check out my blog for new stuff. =)