Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

twilight

Oh my god, i was in twilight on Friday and it was so amazing! Twilight is running since Thursday and the cinema was overgrowded! I didn't read the books but saw the trailer. I totally fall in love with this movie as I saw the trailer. Then I spent hours watching scenes on youtube! =). I'm very good at being obsessed with something. I think of twilight the hole day. I watched the movie with my friend Dani and we want to watch this movie this week once again. I don't read much but I have to buy this books! OMG Edward! He is so amazing. His eyes and look. I'm in love! =). It's so cute how he cares about Bella. Haha I should find my Edward in real life. Miri he is not real. Can't wait to see the movie again.

3 Kommentare:

KAT hat gesagt…

Just know that once you are bitten by the Twilight bug...you are never the same!!

I have so many posts about Twilight and have read all the books, have the movie companion, the collector's magazine, and now I make Twilight jewelry!! Talk about obsessed!!

Oh, and I have an Edward poster hanging on my door, so I can look at him daily....heehee

Take care,
Kat

Rosilie hat gesagt…

I watched that movie, over and over again. The story is quite simple but I fall for the romantic lines Edward said to the lady.Heheheheh!

cubby-hole hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comments! Now I have also read all the books! OMG they are so amazing. I never read, but these books... . I couldn't stop reading. =)
And the books are 10000 times better than the movie.
I also have a Edward and Bella poster hanging on my wall and a keychain! They looks so cute together! =)