Dienstag, 11. November 2008

california here i come

OMG i'm so happy! Yesterday I book my exchanging year! on september 17 2009 I will fly to San Diego for 9 months! My biggest dream will come true! Going to America! I'm that kind of girl who loves tv show like newport harbor, the hills, laguna beach and the best of all! The OC! I know that i can never live a live like the girls on TV! :-( I don't live in OC and I'm not reach ( you have to be reach to live in OC =) ). But OC isn't far away so I will go there several times! Blond and skinny girls! hhmm before I go I have to lose some pounds! =)
I just want to live the american way of live you know! I still believe on the american dream. And another important point is that I have to improve my English. I will need perfect English in the job I want to make.
9 months sun! Oh that will be so great! No cold winter in Germany! I also want to learn surfing! It really interests me. I'm so exited! My biggest dream since years

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hey there!

I'm kinda dropping by randomly (& kinda dropping by to hit you with my EC) to tell you about this new selling site I found. It's called ArtFire.com & you should check it out.

It's still really, really new (still in beta) but it's heading in a really good direction! They are already buying advertising online & in print magazines to bring in traffic to the site. (It's already got almost as much traffic as indiepublic.com)

It's got stats for shop views so you know where your customers are coming from! I know! Gasp! Faint! Right? hehe

& it's just $7 a month (for the first 5000 artists) to list & sell as much as you can FOREVER. $7 a month no matter what! I signed up on that alone! haha

Anyhoo, it is new so there aren't zillions of people using it (which is good & bad) but I thought you might want to take a look at it. With the ad campaign they are working on kicking in soon (or so they are saying), I think it's going to be a good place to start listing!

If you sign up, give me a yell & let me know what you think!

Always,
Amy

P.S. You need to contact Tizzalicious about joining our Crafting in Color Street Team! You are perfect for it!! :)

Leslie hat gesagt…

Awesome! I hope you have a fun safe trip! You should try surfing, it*s excellent! California is great!