Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

yeaahhhh

my new pink bow earrings are on cuteable! I'm so happy! thanks a lot!

I have to start doing jewelry for christmas! Especially for Dawanda! I have to make some cookie earrings and necklace, new christmas stocking which I sold last year and my raindrop and cloud earrings of course! I sold them already six times.

I also ordered some chains and such stuff from a lovely Dawanda seller! I hope the package come soon, that I can start doing new necklaces! I should do some resin necklaces again. But in germany and especially were I love you can't get some nice and cute sticker! I'm looking for some kawaii sticker, maybe I order some at Etsy

2 Kommentare:

Tizzalicious hat gesagt…

Those are really cute! And congrats! I love Cuteable :)

cubby-hole hat gesagt…

thanks a lot! I love it too! There are always so cute things!