Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008

I have been busy the last days. On thursday i opened up my shop on etsy. I'm lucky but it is really exhausting. I have to change the size and the currency into inch and dollar. I need so much time for one simple product. And the other problem is my english. I'm very good in listen and reading but writting and speaking is terrible. I always thougt that I'm good in writting but anywise I'm not. In school I'm good but there I have a special topic of which i can learn the vocabularies. My problem is that I can't remember the words I need and I have been always terrible in grammatic especially in tenses. Anyway I love English and the USA.
I'm totally happy that I finitely opend up my etsy shop. It was a long time of waiting. I had to wait some months, that I became 18 and could propose for my creditcard. Now I have it. =)
I also want to show you my place where i work. Fortunately I'm having holidays so I can use my desk for crafting moments and don't have to learn on it. I have another table for my crafting, too. But it is to small and full of stuff.
Tomorrow I'm going to an open-air swimming pool with my friend Sonja and I hope that I go a little bit more brown. But without a sunburn ;-)
Check out my etsy shop because I'm going to upload new stuff every day.